Places to Stay in Northern California
Lodging in Northern California
- Posted by admin on 9/28/2011 8:46:22 PM
- No Comment »
Finding lodging in Northern California is easy mainly because most of the large presence of bed and breakfast faculties camps and lodges apart from the hotels. When it comes to places to stay in Northern California you will love to stay at like Cavallo Point Lodge, Sausalito, Arnold Black Bear Inn B & B, Angels Camp RV and Camping Resort.
Northern California is a wonderful place to visit. If you are able to get the right place to stay in Northern California then surely it will be a worth remembering trip.
- There are lots of hotels and in fact some of the very good hotels there and depending upon your budget and requirements you can choose the one which suits your needs the best.
- You can get comfortable lodging at various homes offering you with the bed and breakfast facilities too.
- The Californians are said to be very friendly and so will greet you with love and affection.
Bed and Breakfast Inns:
- These are said to be quite famous in Northern California and chances are that you too will like the same.
- Country cottages, homes of natives, historic mansions are some of the right places for you to stay and enjoy your travel.
- Most of these are located in far off places where there is enough of greenery to enjoy.
Cabins and Vacation Rentals:
- If you are travelling with your kids, then perhaps this might be the right place for you to stay and enjoy the trip.
- These camps are more famous in areas near the Lake Tahoe and Lake Shasta.
- House boats are yet another famous places to stay and the kids will surely love the same.
Carneros Inn, Napa:
- This is a cool and comfortable place to stay as you will certainly enjoy sitting and relaxing near the swimming pool here.
- The vineyards and the mountains on the side add beauty to the place.
- Meal is available at the restaurant located within the premises.
Cavallo Point Lodge, Sausalito:
- Wouldn’t you love to wake up having glimpses of the Golden Gate Bridge? This surely is the place for you to stay and relax.
Angels Camp RV and Camping Resort:
- It is a good park to visit with your family and friends.
- You will find good lodges here and a comfortable place to stay.
- The good aspect is that there are rustic cabins, camps to stay and entertain.
- Kitchen facility is also available.
- The entire resort is Wi Fi.
Arnold Black Bear Inn B & B:
- One of the most quiet resorts.
- There are around 5 guest rooms here.
- The facilities provided are also good and you will certainly like the same.
- The rooms are large, with full fresh air coming in.
- You will also get breakfast along with other facilities too.