Places to Visit in San Jose California
Travelling Places in San Jose
- Posted by admin on 9/29/2011 8:43:24 PM
- No Comment »
If you are searching for travelling places in San Jose then you will surely love the place. The place is one of the most beautiful in California. Interesting places to visit in San Jose, California includes: Japanese Friendship Garden, Children’s Discovery Museum, Ranch Golf Club. There is lots of greenery around the city.
San Jose is also known as the “The capital of Silicon Valley”. It is considered as one of the most beautiful places to visit in California.
- It is said to be the third largest city of California and boasts of natural beauty too.
- San Jose offers visitors with so much of attractions that you will surely never get bored in the city.
- It has something for everyone be it the adult or the children.
- So if you are planning your visit to San Jose, look forward to having a sweet and memorable weekend ahead.
- The city is having a sub tropical Mediterranean type of climate which makes it good for the visitors to travel all around.
- The most beautiful thing about the city is that it is surrounded by mountains from all the three sides, so it has all the magnificent look.
- The city is known for its restaurants and shopping complexes which are there in large numbers. So it is a special treat for all the food lovers.
McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant:
- It is one of the most famous restaurants of San Jose.
- If you are a lover of sea food then this is the right place for you to come with your friends.
Japanese Friendship Garden:
- This is an interesting place to visit and is often visited by the tourists who come to the city.
- This garden is regarded as a replica of Korakuen Park in Okayama, Japan.
- This is one of the most beautiful gardens to visit.
- It is very serene, calm and composed place and so if you are in search of peace and tranquillity do come here.
Children’s Discovery Museum:
- The kids love this place all the more primarily because it has so much to offer to the kids.
- You will find water exhibits here along with bones of dinosaur here which the kids will enjoy to see.
- The place is especially designed for the toddlers interest.
Ranch Golf Club:
- This golf club is not for those who are novice in the field of golfing. The greenery on the course makes it more enliven place.
- Enjoy the game when you are free.
Some other interesting places to visit includes: San Jose City Hall, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, San José Museum of Quilts and Textiles are some of the other interesting places.