Places to Eat in Essex
Best Restaurants in Essex
- Posted by valerie on 2/22/2010 9:39:27 PM
- No Comment »
One of the things that you can do in Essex is to eat. There are actually quite a number of notable restaurants to try. Some of them offer unique dishes that can satisfy your taste buds. Whether you want Spanish, Italian or local English meals, you can definitely find a food place that is your time and money.
If you are visiting Essex, eating out is one of the greatest pleasure while visiting this county. You can surely find numerous local delicacies that can tempt the taste buds. Some of them are even serving international meals. Because of its long coastline, this is known to provide fish and other seafood in the region. Majority of the restaurants serve delicacies that use catch of the day for the ingredients. There are some notable food places that are worth your time and money. In this countryside is where your senses will come to life. Aside from sights and sounds, it is to delight your taste buds with local produce from the market. This farmer’s market has serving consumers for years. You can find anything being sold here from bread, cheese, meat, fish, poultry, mutton and more.
- Affinity 1777 can offer anyone with great dining experience. The classic dishes are given a twist.
- Ask found in the southend of the area is where you can relax and enjoy meals with friends or family whether it is for lunch or dinner.
- As the name implies, east of dishes from the orient like China and Malaysia.
- Il Gattopardo is the best place for unhurried dining experience. You will be offered with delicious authentic Italian cuisine.
- La Tasca is a combination of Spanish and Mediterranean with the touch of high street.
- The Roslin Beach is where you can have great experience with a stunning background.
- Sands Bistro is located on sea front where you can taste authentic seafood meals.
- Estuary is a modern restaurant that offers customers with fresh food.
- Old Vienna is where you can both experience good food and music.
- “Anton’s” Restaurant and Champagne Barn is found in a picturesque location inside that Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel that offer looks the lake and swan sanctuary.
- The Bell Inn is set on a 500 year old coaching inn. It is serving local English menu and everything is made from fresh ingredients.
- Cake table tea room is a place if you want to visit a traditional English tearoom. The menu is filled with specialty teas and home baked goodie. It is situated in small courtyard and children are welcome.
- Tip tree room is a restaurant that you shouldn’t miss that offers sample their exquisite home-made scones with cream and of course their world famous jams.