Places to Visit in San Francisco CA
Visiting Places in San Francisco CA
- Posted by admin on 4/5/2011 11:05:07 PM
- No Comment »
If it is your first time to visit San Francisco you should have the list of places to visit in San Francisco California. It is a liberal city in the United States with a unique combination of culture, shops and neighborhoods.
San Francisco is one of the states in United States that attracts lots of tourists. It is a diverse city and also known as “gay” capital all over the world. Traveling in this place awaits lots of things to see and to do. Each place offers distinctive features that are why travelers would surely enjoy their stay in this state. You can request for travel guide if it is your first time to travel in San Francisco. Proper planning of the itinerary is also needed so that you can ensure that your travel will be a memorable one.
- Golden Gate – The visit in San Francisco would never be complete without witnessing the Golden Gate Bridge. It is the largest suspended bridge throughout the world. Likewise, this place is historical and at the same time it is a captivating piece of architecture.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – Most visitors in San Francisco include in their itinerary the Fisherman’s Wharf. This is because there are many restaurants and shops as well as marketplaces available in this place.
- Pier 39 – Visiting San Francisco would never be complete without dropping at Pier 39. This place offers various stores and stunning sea lions. It does not only offers attractions but also restaurants and other dining options. You can also have the chance to enjoy in the Underwater World Aquarium. Likewise, you will also be entertained by the street entertainers and the two-tiered carousels. Thus, it is a cool place to visit while staying in San Francisco.
- Chinatown – Surprisingly, there is also Chinatown in San Francisco. It is the oldest street of the state where you can find exotic shops, temples, food markets, Chinese restaurants and tiny museums. The best time to visit this place is on February when Chinese New Year is celebrated. Visitors can have the chance to witness parades and festivals that include dragon dancing. It is the ideal place for both kids and adults.
- Beaches – The exhilarating beaches make San Francisco very famous. The beaches have clear waters that visitors would surely enjoy. Your stay in San Francisco would be great if you will enjoy the sun and water of the beaches.