Cheap Things to Do in Sacramento
Best Things to do in Sacramento
- Posted by admin on 8/30/2011 1:17:16 PM
- No Comment »
There are some of the best things to do in Sacramento which will surely make your trip worth remembering. The city offers a lot of tourist attraction. Some of the cheap things to do in Sacramento involve visiting the Sutter fort, enjoying the trip to the zoo with the family.
Sacramento in USA is one of the most favourite places to visit by the travellers from across the world.
- There is so much fun filled to do here that you will never run short of doing the things. The city has lots to offer to the tourists.
- When it comes to visiting different places in the city, you have a number of things to see and do.
California State Capitol:
- It is regarded as one of the most beautiful neoclassical buildings found in Sacramento. It tells in detail about the history of California, all about its existence.
- You will see a large range of artefacts of general interest here.
California State Railroad Museum:
- For all those who are interested in railroads and its history this is a worth visiting museum.
- You will find trains of the historical era here which will interest you a lot.
- You can also enjoy the steam train rides in the museum.
- This is one of the most favourite tourist spot if you are visiting the city with your kids.
- A large variety of animals, birds, reptiles are found here which are a huge tourist attraction.
The Scream Extreme Haunted House:
- Only those with a heavy heart need to visit this place.
- Visit it at your own risk.
Fun things to do at Sacramento:
- If you are the one who is interested in tapping your foot to the jazz then just come to the Jazz Jubilee which is held on the weekend of every memorial day.
- Sacramento is very much famous for its old towns, so do visit them and surely you would love to be a part of the place.
- Fair Oaks is one of the best old towns which will tell you of how the life used to be in the past.
- This theatre was opened in the year 1949. It is one of the best places to visit if you are interested in concerts, shows, films.
- The interior of the theatre is still one of the ancient kinds.
- This is an interesting place to visit with the family but you will have to pay a nominal fee around $4.00 per person.
- As you walk in the fort, you will feel as if you have gone back in the past.
- The wooden doors, the cannon rooms all seem to be reminders of the historical past.