Safe Places to Travel in Africa
Visiting African Countries
- Posted by admin on 9/29/2011 10:29:15 PM
- No Comment »
There are many safe places to travel in Africa like Egypt, Morocco, Zimbabwe. Crime in Africa is one of the highest in the world and hence one has to be very cautious while visiting African countries. You should always move around in groups rather than alone in Africa. You need to avoid isolated beaches.
Travelling in Africa is perhaps one of the best things to do in your holidays, the country is vast and offers so much to the visitors.
- But safety is one of the prime concerns here. Theft is considered to be the most common kind of crime in Africa and so you have to be extra cautious all the time.
- There are some of the travelling places in Africa which you should abstain owing to theft and other kinds of crime. Since being a tourist it is but natural for you to be having lots of cash, camera and other things.
- Dakar, Nairobi and Johannesburg are regarded as some of the high theft areas where murder, car-jacking is extremely common.
- Egypt, Tunisia are regarded as safe places in Africa where you can travel without any fear of life and belongings.
- Sudan is regarded as not worth visiting owing to the ethnic violence going on there which is creating disturbances in the neighbouring cities too.
- Zimbabwe is regarded as a good place to visit and offers some of the good sightseeing.
- Sierra Leone and Liberia too fall in the same line and hence you can visit them too.
- North Africa, Morocco are worth visiting if you want to know the history and enjoy the rich architecture of the cities.
- One has to be alert and active when visiting Africa and you should pay close check to those who are there with you on the roads or on the highways.
Abu Simbel in Egypt :
- This is regarded as one of the most interesting places to visit in Egypt, Africa.
- This place is of historical significance and hence offers a magnificent view to the visitors.
- The temples here are dedicated to Egyptian gods and Pharaoh.
- This is not just the highest mountain peak of Africa but also considered as the tallest free standing structure present in the world.
- The scenery and the looks are simply beautiful and you would certainly enjoy the visit to the top from where everything appears so serene and calm.
Fish River Canyon in Namibia:
- These are regarded as one of the most spectaculars and magnificent canyons found in the world.
- There are ravines and Fish river flows too which gives a tender look.
- A large number of animal species and creatures of varied kinds too could be seen here.
- The canyon boasts of having as many as 60 species of birds of diverse kinds. Don’t afford to miss this beautiful spot in Namibia.