Places to Visit Around Vancouver
What to see in Vancouver
- Posted by admin on 9/9/2011 9:30:17 PM
- No Comment »
If you are visiting the city of Vancouver and you are baffled as to what to see in Vancouver, then you are really going to be at a benefit since the city offers so much to the visitors. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world. There is so much to see here that visitors return with fine memories of the city. Places to visit in Vancouver includes the convention centre, the Queen Elizabeth park, Harrison Lake.
Vancouver is regarded as one of the most beautiful cities of the world and is regarded as one of the ideal cities to live in too. So if you are visiting the city make sure you grab the best of the city by all means.
- There is so much to visit in Vancouver that the country never fails to surprise you. It is seen as a fun filled and loving city with lots of outdoor activities, it offers something for everyone.
- The convention centre in Vancouver is one of the best places to visit. It is spread across 6 acres and is full of greenery.
- It gives you a magnificent view all across especially the Stanley Park could be seen from here.
- If you are visiting the harbour then you would surely admire the cruise ships, float planes and the motor boats.
- If you are visiting the downtown, then you will get a chance to meet the locals here who are quite friendly.
- There are local businesses thriving here and the neighbourhoods too are well defined.
- It is one of those beautiful lakes which you should not miss in any case. It appears to be a heaven lake in fact.
- In the summer time, it gives an adorable view.
- The lake is considered good for swimming and boating and various other watersport activities too.
- The mountains on its other side offer a magnificent view.
- This beautiful mountain is located on the eastern side of Vancouver.
- It is surrounded by lush greenery, rivers and woodlands.
- This is one of the best beaches of the world and when you visit it, you yourself will be immersed in its beauty.
- It gives one of the best views of the city side and the mountains making it just perfect beach to spend time.
Queen Elizabeth Park:
- This is yet another place to visit in Vancouver especially in the evening time.
- It will give you a complete view of the city in all its manifestations.
- There is more to it than just the park, it has a golf course and a disco zone too.
- You can even play lawn tennis and basketball here.