Best Midwest Getaways
Know about Best Midwest Getaways
- Posted by admin on 5/4/2011 1:33:44 PM
- No Comment »
Are you planning to spend a vacation but you’re wondering of which are the top vacation spots in Midwest? Looking for romantic getaways the Midwestern style is a desire of every sightseer and traveler, so if you want to get some ideas of the best Midwest getaways then let us direct you on your search with this simple guide.
Top Vacation Spots in Midwest
Do you have any plans in the weekend? How about spending a weekend in the best Midwest getaways? For sure you want your weekend to be romantic or full of adventures. Maybe your children are requesting for a nice vacation the Midwestern style then you should give time to look for the top vacation spots in Midwest. And for those couples who are searching for romantic places where they can share sweet moments, a Midwest vacation is the right option to think about.
Your weekdays can be stressful and nerve-racking, but all of the hassles brought by your busy lifestyle can be relieved by planning a Midwest break even for just a weekend. It is time to plan a trip and pack up your things while inviting your partners or loved ones to join you on your weekend escapade in the Midwest. Let’s guide you on your search as we give you the best points of interest for your Midwest trip.
Spotting the Top Vacation Spots in Midwest
Searching for the best Midwest getaways can be confusing since there are lots of choices to choose from. Its either you’re looking for lake getaways, small-town getaways, resort getaways, or wine country getaways, we can provide you some of the top vacation spots in Midwest as listed in midwestliving.com:
- French Lick, Indiana – This town is the best choice if you’re looking for a perfect weekend in a resort as it offers great experience for vacationers who desire for romantic weekend. The French Lick Resort Casino, a premier resort complex has historic hotel landmark, three high-rated golf courses, and a high-class casino. Within the complex you can stay with your partner in the historical West Baden Springs Hotel, featuring its huge domed atrium, an architectural wonder you must to see.
- Chicago, Illinois – Known as the Windy City, this city is the great place where you can find interesting places for outdoor fun, lively nightlife, and to feel an Italian-style getaway. It is also home to Art Institute of Chicago, considered as world-class of its kind and one of the best in the country. For recreation activities, the Millennium Park offers lots outdoor opportunities for the whole family.
- Apostle Islands Lakeshore, Wisconsin – For a great weekend island-hopping, the Apostle Islands Lakeshore offers amazing outdoor adventures for those who loves to go on boating and fishing on the clear waters of the island. Also, you can go hiking or camping in Wisconsin’s Maritime Trails.
- Le Claire, Iowa – Spend an overnight river cruise that suits well on your budget as offered by Twilight River Boat Cruise, to take a fun-filled two-day trip heading to Dubuque along the Mississippi River.
In addition, you can log-on to the website of best-romantic-getaway.com to look for more options for best Midwest getaways.