Places To Go In Cuba
Visit Most Attractive Cuban Locations for Once-In-A-Lifetime Experience
- Posted by admin on 6/27/2011 6:03:08 PM
- No Comment »
Most perceptible aspect in Cuba is wonderful locations. Attractions are food, drinks, places, music, art and people representing many racial mixes. The country stands ahead from most counterparts. Cuba distinguishes itself with best locations which are now well recognized worldwide. The historical monuments are great dynamics that offer intrinsic beauty to its visitors. As a largest Caribbean country, Cuba has plethora of sightseeing locations for the visitors to have great fun and enjoyment.
Planning is a must for making Cuban tour truly memorable. Beginning can be from capital Havana which has several distinctions. It is biggest city of the country and of entire region. Though it is planned for political, economic and cultural engagements but it is equally noticed for many beautiful places that imprints in the visitor’s minds. Famous World Heritage site Habana Vieja is located in Havana which is known for being unique colonial complex.
Popular Destinations: List of museums, monuments and historical sites is endless. Some of them remind people Cuban revolution whereas others offer historians wonderful exploration option. You can’t ignore Trinidad which is a popular Cuban destination. Several old colonial structures are located here. Museo Historico Municipal, the Museo Romantico and the Museo Nacional de la Lucha Conta Bandidos are wonderful destinations. Santiago de Cuba city in eastern Cuba has interesting places to visit, so is attractive Baracoa city that offers chance for relaxant mood with natural beauty.
Major Attractions: A visit to Plaza de Catedral in Habana Vieja reminds the past era. It is the oldest American church. Centro Wilfredo Lam is other attraction as typical art gallery that has good collection of local, international and leading modern paintings reminding art diversity. Other prominent Cuban locations are mentioned below:
- The Plaza de Armas is splendid historical building in Cuba
- Former presidential palace Palacio de los Capitanes Generales reminds graceful architecture
- Oldest fortress of Americas, the Castillo de la Real Fuerza is another majestic attraction
- Rum Museum or Museo del Ron inside Plaza de San Francisco is renowned
- Sought after public place Plaza Vieja is worth visiting in Cuban capital
Cuba is known for world class building including first aidfirapitolio NacioCnal. Uniqueness of this building is that it is an imitation of US Capitol Building. Forest reserve Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, the Museo de la Revolucion and the Vedado is also noticed. Plaza de la Revolucion reminds modern Cuba and its people in present perspective.
Monuments And Locations: Cuba has been groomed for tourist attraction since decades. There are several world class museums in Vinales itself. Gardens here are equally noticed. Some major attractions are as follows:
- Largest ever Cuban cave system Gran Caverna de Santo Tomas
- Maria Gorda beach
- Top Cuban beach destination, Varadero
- Che Guevara monument in Santa Clara
- Monumento a la Toma del Tren Blindado reminding Guevara capturing armored Batista troops