Must Visit Places In Australia
What to See in Australia
- Posted by Asif on 8/1/2011 6:07:04 PM
- No Comment »
It is well said that out of the all continents Australia remains in limelight in the world due to specifications – uniqueness of this place. Of course flora and fauna in a country differentiates it. When evolved through honest judgment Australia offers much to vacationers. It is a haven for holidaymakers. Natural wonders, local cuisines and the unique culture of Australia are all that keep this country ahead from rest holidaymaking spots.
All six Australian states Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, Tasmania and New South Wales have individualistic distinctions which can’t go unnoticed in a tour. Though entire Australia has something unique to offer to holidaymakers but there are a few places that remain exclusive. Take for example Sydney which has emerged as major cultural tourist attraction today. Famous Opera House and the marine animals at the marine aquarium at Darling Harbor are major attractions here, so is Sydney tower with typical attributes.
The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park attracts attention for keen observation. Rocks having shaped into weird sculptures through winds and sands turn this place typical. The Jenolan Caves are best for adventurous Australian tourists. You can’t ignore Great Ocean road nearby Melbourne city. The rock formations are ultimate attractions.
Other Attractions: The list of attractions is not confined to few choices only. At times it becomes confusing to make judgment about selection of best one from many places in Australia that always remain in the limelight:
- Ayers Rocks is biggest rock monolith located in Australia
- Tasmania is historically important which reminds British colonial era
- Spectacular variety of natural wonders, flora and fauna make such locations worthwhile
- Pristine beaches, beautiful lagoons and mountains
- The Wallaman Falls in Girringun National Park is integral part of Stony Creek
What Makes The Difference? Australia houses the Magnetic Island as a national park that is a great attraction for being home to kangaroos and koalas. Townsville city with great beaches, Whitsundays being acknowledged as an ultimate nightlife enjoyment option and Gold Coast offers better opportunity for great getaway to enjoy beach life. Outstanding places in this country turn a vacation truly rewarding. There is no doubt that whole Australia offers something fascinating to its visitors. There are a few places that can rarely be ignored to make choice of best places to visit and explore.
- The Great Barrier Reef considered number one attraction in Australia
- Cairns is most popular starting point to explore Australia
- Largest northern Queensland town Townsville is one that you shouldn’t ignore
- Port Douglas is one that each tourist willing something adventurous
- The Red Center in the Northern Territory has emerged highly admirable Australian place
Australia has endless choices with many attractions that augur visitors to plan vacations so that not a single spot are left from the tour plan.