Honeymoon Places in South India
Top Destinations in South India for Honeymoon
- Posted by valerie on 2/24/2010 12:04:20 PM
- No Comment »
If you just got married and thinking of a perfect place to celebrate your love, it is best to read more about honeymoon places in south India. You can find quite a number of top places that are suited for young couples. Explore the beauty of the region while being with your loved one.
South India is very popular for just married couples. It offers places where you can have an enjoyable and memorable fun with your loved one. This is a perfect backdrop for sweet nothings, holding hands and long kisses. South India is known for its cultural traditions like manner of dressing, food and other customs. While you are in this place learn about their traditions as well as their exciting dishes. This region is filled with sandy beaches, small towns, wildlife habitat, historic places, structures, and more. It is best to find a package that would give you the lowest deal. Before booking one, it is advisable to check the itinerary of the whole trip. For course, newly wed couple deserves a honeymoon that they would cherish for the lifetime. It is best to try to find a company that would arrange everything for you. Aside from the visiting places, you can also relax and pamper yourself with spa. Do your research when it comes to finding romantic places so that you can select something that can interest you as a couple.
- Lakshadweep Island attracts newly wedded couple because of its fantastic features. The journey to the exotic island is a wonderful experience in itself. The marine environment is filled with different colors. This is a favorite hangout for couples.
- Andhra Pradesh is popular for its architectural splendor and intricate work. This is a place filled with heritage sites of the state are Charminar, Golconda Fort, Araku valley, Horsely Hills, Amaravati and more.
- Karnataka offers a scenic beauty more than just a honeymoon spot. This place where you can take a look at bygone era that is adorned by vibrant culture and traditions. Its legendary beauty is accentuated with lofty hilly terrains, forest with wildlife, rich flora and fauna that never stop to fascinate visitors.
- If you want something more like becoming close to nature, there is a Kerala is the place to be. The beautiful place is where you can find picturesque hill stations, sun-kissed beaches and pristine lakes. You can spend romantic moments in serene background that is surrounded by charming scenic beauty. This never fails to mesmerize couples. The Kerala backwaters can leave you and your partner lasting memories that can be cherished for years.
- It is a great idea to plan your honeymoon trip in the charming destination of Tamil Nadu. You would find pristine hill stations covered with rolling grasslands, mesmerizing sandy beaches and wildlife.